Notion Power Day
Some people I’ve spoken to have asked if I can help them, but don’t really know where to start or what I can do. I’ve opened these Notion Power Days for anyone who wants help, but doesn’t have the time/budget for a whole project.
Whether you’re already using Notion or need some advice on how to get started, a Power Day could be the right choice for you!
How do Power Days work?
- Book a day with me using this link. Tell me a bit about your situation and what you’d like help with. The more details you can give the better!
- On your booked day, I’ll be available from 9am-5:30pm for calls and chats. If I have access, I’ll also make changes to your Notion workspace.
- At the end of the day, I’ll record a video walking you through what I’ve done, and give advice on what steps you can take next.
What can you get done in a day?
If you already have a Notion workspace set up, I can help in many ways, like:
- Work through a known pain point with your team
- Audit your workspace and give you suggestions for improvements
- Implement some of those improvements
- Reorganise your space to make it easier to use
- Help to migrate systems from somewhere else (e.g. Google Docs, Dropbox)
How do I know that Power Days are right for me?
If you’re unsure if this is the right thing for you, schedule a quick chat with me. We can talk about your problem and come up with a plan together so we can get the most out of the day.
Can you help multiple people?
Yes absolutely! Just let me know who else you’d like me to work with in the day and what they’d like help with.
Do you do in-person Power Days?
Yes I do. My default is remote but if you’d like me to travel into your offices for the day I can definitely do that. Depending on your location I may need to invoice additional costs for travel to and from Surrey.
How much does it cost?
A single day - no matter what’s in it - will cost £450. I keep this flat rate to make it easy for people to book quick, short sessions without too much back-and-forth.
I’ll take a £50 deposit to keep the day in my calendar, then I’ll invoice the remaining amount afterwards. The repayment term for this is 28 days.
If this is out of your budget and you’re working on a smaller problem, you might be interested in my Notion Power Hour sessions too!
What if I need more than one day?
Either you can book more days, or you can contact me directly if you’d like to work out something longer term. Project pricing often works out cheaper than booking per day!
Ready to get started?
Save your day now using the form below: