Notion Power Hour
Sometimes, it helps to get a second opinion from someone who knows what to look for. I’ve opened these Notion Power Hours for anyone who wants to talk to a Notion expert.
Whether you’re already using Notion or need some advice on how to get started, a Power Hour could be the right choice for you!
How do Power Hours work?
- Book an hour with me using this link. Tell me a bit about your situation and what you’d like help with. The more details you can give the better!
- During the meeting, we’ll work together to solve your problem. If you’d like me to work in your Notion space with you, make sure you add email@example.com as a Guest or Member.
- After the meeting, I can send you my notes, and any recommendations I have for what you could do next.
What can you get done in an hour?
If you already have a Notion workspace set up, I can help in many ways, like:
- Help organise an unruly page or database
- Give feedback and advice on your workspace layout
- Host an interactive tutorial session with your team
- Advise you on how to customise a template you’ve recently bought
Can I invite multiple people?
Yes! Once you’ve saved the time slot feel free to invite more people or create your own meeting and add me to it. I’m using Calendly to keep my own schedule organised, but we don’t have to use it for the meeting itself.
Do you do in-person Power Hours?
All of my Power Hour sessions are remote because I work from home. If you’d like to host a meeting at your own office please contact me separately so we can arrange it together.
How much does it cost?
For an hour-long session I have a flat rate of £60/hour. If you’d like multiple hours, you’ll need to book each one separately on my booking page. For longer sessions, it might be worth booking a Power Day with me instead!
Ready to get started?
Book a space now using the form below: